Thursday, October 18, 2007

13 October 2007/ Raya Puasa

Hi all. It was a blast celebrating Aidilfitri this year. Ramadhan has made me a more patience person indeed, those quiet times at home alone made me think wisely.

Its our 3rd Rayer together as husband and wife, 2nd Rayer together as husband, wife and littleboy, and our 1st Rayer together as husband, wife, littleboy and babygirl. One complete family.

And every year we play it fair by alternating the first day/ first house/touch down rayer-ing between my parents and his parents. Only this year, I decided to touch down at my own house for the first time.

We went visitings to many many houses, bumping into old new relatives, wondering why we only meet once a year. Alas, the most houses we conquered were hubby's side. I guess, it was nice to be closed to your relatives. Compare to mine which is mostly over in Malaysia, so visiting their houses are more tough.

So I'll let the pictures do the talking for 3 days of Rayer-ing til we dropped!

eve of raya



1st day of raya



2nd day of raya



3rd day of raya




the end.

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh ehhh . si kecik nie muka nya dah macam abang nya lah ,, sooo cute.. bulat matanyaaaaaa

5:58 PM, October 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home