Thursday, September 06, 2007

HeY-O...

almost a month i didn't update this area. i guess i've been busy with multiply and hotmail.

and i've been thinking of making money out of selling things...

so that i can have extra $$$ to spend on other things.... sound pathetic.

sigh. anyway... my son is going to turn 16mths now, still tah-teh-ing... don't know when he will let go and walk by himself. even so... i'd be pissed if he decides to walk not in front of me... lol.

my daughter is 2mths old now... getting heavier, eh no..semangat. she likes to do this sweet cute cooeing... so different from my son.

i've learnt that i can be too protective as a mom. i need to let go. but its hard to let go when sometimes... trust is an issue. its like amanah.

and currently, my son has been rotating between my house, my mom's and my mil's. Sometimes I followed him too, when i felt that trust is an issue.

and the son is at my mom's now... my mom just called to say that my son is missing me and the abah... tee-hee-hee.. time to fetch him back later before we visit Ita at KKH.

and the son will be bring over to my mil's tomorrow night. and this time, i won't follow coz i want to test the 'trust is an issue' factor. previously, i cried knowing that i felt betrayed in some ways... aka not knowing where my son's whereabout for the whole Saturday...and that destroyed the letting go process abit. sigh.

so its a simple deal. even my parents obey it. it is called..informing the parents (some kind of permission) before bring the child from one place to the other. thanks.

i wonder if he cries for the parents, when he is over there... you might never know...right?

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i know what u mean by my family actually betrayed your trust..

can i ask you something?is there any reason y is it that u seem to be so biased about my family, n not your family.. why it seem like you keep telling the world tat my family is the bad one n always in the wrong while your family is the one perfectly perfect..

i dont intend to fite with u but im just asking n i wana know..(fadila)

5:35 PM, September 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home