Thursday, November 15, 2007

Changes - I dream it BIG!

Alive! That's how I am feeling today. Y?

I'd just signed up another multiply for ahem and email address for corresponding with that multiply. Insya-allah it will be launch to many viewers come 2008.

I am so thrilled!

Up to date, I have 1 website, 2 blogger-sites, 2 multiply-sites, 1 secret wordpress-site, 2 email address, 1 photobucket and 1 friendster. tough to keep track and update frequently. *i am not crazy to have these many..*

i've closed one blogger site and thinking of closing the other one too, since i am unsure of how many traffic/ readership coming in to the site. but that sharedroses.blogspot has awkwardly becomes a platform for me to share my feelings toward issues involving families. with that, i got burnt once again.

Lately, I have been posting documentary write-up that I read from other multiply. Hmph...Not good. I want a fun fun fun blog...somehow..it didn't turn out fun at all. Let see if that blogspot is still around by 2008.

Oh goodie! I gonna continue making a list of things for 2008. Seems like a good year ahead. One thing I'm sure...no more pregnancy news! *PRAYS*

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home