Monday, September 10, 2007

Nice weekend

Last weekend went on smoothly as planned. Almost didn't have the heart to let my in-law looked after littleboy dued to him having fever. But i went ahead for hubby sake.

Saturday was spent with babygirl, hubby and my family over at Arab Street. It was so hot. Hubby bought kurmas and a dress for me. Babygirl kept on kicking and we lost her white pink booties.

Hubby called now and then to check up on littleboy. mil brought him to the clinic and was informed that littleboy had german measles.

Sunday was spent at home, waiting for littleboy to come back. He seems fine to me. Anyway, we all (hubby and in-law) went to Expo, the mega express halal food festival. Our 2nd time there, just for the sake of roti arab.

Everyone seems happy. Here's my reply to my younger sister in law.

Thank you for taking care of littleboy very well. I like the part where you informed ali for where you are going with littleboy.

"i felt betrayed..." as a mother, i feel the upmost importance to know where ever my littleboy goes. the permission to bring him out from place a to place b to place c. I felt betrayed because mom only asked permission to bring him out to chong pang for a haircut. Until i had to find out he was already in Arab Street. Neither ali or me knew about it. How does that make me feel? Yes I felt angry.

And we smsed. Even asked you once in the evening are you on the way home... but ali called home to check..no one answered. and wahlah... you guys at yati's house. Again failed to inform.
And yes i was furious sick.

I am not writing to make your family looks bad. i am writing to inform. Sometimes I noticed that ali did talk to mom many a times but seems pointless.

and yes, i am petty even with my own family about the tiniest thing. So please understand.

--------------------oOo--------------------

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your son tak sedih ke kena shift around from one place to another? is there a way, u can take care of both together? i know of alot of mommies who do that. i macam kesian baca abt your son..tak dapat mummy n daddy attention....
:(

12:20 AM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Aida said...

finally someone who shares my view. i kesian my littleboy. i love him dearly. but i baru 2 mths lahirkan babygirl. usually i pretended my operation wound da baik giler, so that i can prove to families that i can stand on my own 2 feet and look after 2 tots. about the shifting from one place to another...
my parents do come over whenever they miss him and help out whenever i'm worn out. but for my in-laws, its usually us coming over to see them. my hubby makes it a point for littleboy to see both set of grandparents each week.. but i can feel that he's getting sick and tired of it. frankly, sometimes... so does the mom here. SIGH. by the way, who are you?

12:57 AM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:31 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

Hi babe

Ciannyer... For me, maybe b'cos I stay with my mom, I make a weekly trip to my MIL. Mayber, the first few months, u make it once a fortnight thing lah. Gives you more space lah. Lagi x2, u had a cesar..the mundar-mandir is extremely exhausting.

But whatever it is, take care of your health too... :-)

4:31 PM, September 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! its me the lil miss anonymous.. i have a lil boy too. he is 18mths old. i am not prepared to have a 2nd one yet coz i think my boy still needs my attention. but saluts to you and your husband for already having the 2nd one..!! i really, really hope things will work out for you so that you can shower your undying love equally for both your son(he is still so young) and your daughter, and of course, yourself.. :)

11:36 PM, September 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ya... i hope your in laws understand that u need your time alone too... like your fren suggested, once a fortnight? or have your in laws come over.. in that way, u tak penat and u and your in laws get to spend time with your cherubz!!

11:38 PM, September 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you little ms anonymous... hehe..and the other anonymous. really appreciate the comforting words. =)

-aida-

6:52 AM, September 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you to sue also... =)

6:53 AM, September 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not rely in gd terms wif mil but hey wat i noe is a grandmother wont do anyting bad to her own grandchild.. belive me.. well giv them a chance they wont live long anyway..

1:19 PM, October 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heloo anonymous... must be another anonymous. hehe...they wont live long...i dun think so lah....mesti live long to see us thru.. in happiness and desperateness...

aida

3:31 PM, October 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heloo anonymous... must be another anonymous. hehe...they wont live long...i dun think so lah....mesti live long to see us thru.. in happiness and desperateness...

aida

3:31 PM, October 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is no nid to b too petty la..
is hard to let an MIL like her DIL but to me hey dats her grandson la ok..ur son carry their generation too w/o her, no hubby n no son now for u..must remember dat u r a mum too ok..

1:41 PM, October 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is no nid to b too petty la..
is hard to let an MIL like her DIL but to me hey dats her grandson la ok..ur son carry their generation too w/o her, no hubby n no son now for u..must remember dat u r a mum too ok..

1:41 PM, October 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home