Tuesday, August 07, 2007

What's up?

Me, hubby and little boy was hit by the coughing flu. you know, the flu with the bad bad 'kahak'. Super annoying. At least we, adults, can cough out. my little boy swallowed it back despite us showing him how to cough it out.

Finally settling in my own crib. House is clean. But damn those people who are renovating their houses in my flat area. Simply noisy and makes my house dusty.

My babygirl is a month old now. Chubbier, weighing 3.85kg. She loves to kick, sleep, poop and stretch. She don't really cry unless she's wet, hungry or i wake her up.

My littleboy is going 15 month old soon. He is a fussy eater, weirdly. But that's okay. I don't really fancy stuffing him loads of craps at every hour. Stick to basic rule, less sugar, less salt. One thing I worry + envy (with others) is he is not walking on his own. So pening kepala. I pray pray to Allah so that he will walk soon.

Hubby is great. Very responsible, helpful and understanding... Annoying though... he managed to buat bodoh with my crazy hormones temper.

Me is at the healing stage. I think I heal faster this time compare to last year. I walk and sit faster. Now back at my own crib, I do the laundry and cooking. Sometimes I do 'magic-clean' my floor. And I love love to play with my little boy when the babygirl is sleeping.

Me is also at the letting go stage. I think it is hard for mostly sahm who have kids a year gap. I know sometimes I need help and time off when I'm worn out. It's never an easy deal with me to let go my little son and send him off to grandparents' or my sister's house for taken care of or overnight. Thus, don't take advantage over it or I might just scrap the letting go stage forever.

Me is also having this crazy hormone temper. I just realise it. A minute I will be fine... and anything that triggers it will make me SUPER DUPER ANGRY and then I'd CRY out of frustration. Sounds like a pure lunatic.

hehehe...

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home