Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy National Day to Singapore. How old are you, again?

I am so freak'in jealous for people who get to watch this year NDP show for for once, I think it is fabulous. The floating stage idea is genius. Argh.... imagine the army men, tanks, navy-es, the stunts, the fireworks... DAMMIT.

Anyway, even if I have tickets, I can't really go... Pantang not over yet, hubby is sticking like glue to this 44 days rule. I'm fine with it, occasionally bored to death, stuck on the 12th floor of my hdb flat. But hey, there's company... my mom my mil... all making sure I stay put. And seriously, I couldn't imagine being sweaty with a 1mth old babygirl, breastfeeding at the floating stage right???

And... what is this I heard? Gwen Stefani is holding a concert here? And gerek lah tuh...the date the timing .. all wrong lahh.. I can't go too. Suck. Sigh.

The only one enjoying this NDP holiday is my littleboy. My parents (with permission) took him off to Segamat, Malaysia to visit his great-grandparents/aunts... Lucky chap. Gets to go out of town somemore. Don't worry mom, I'd give you a call regularly to check where he is. :D And do bring him back to us by Sunday's afternoon - (our latest golden rule / curfew).

And the babygirl? she's crying all day long... probably missing her big brother. As for me... online shopping here I come...

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home