Friday, July 20, 2007

Weekend Send-Off

We have never been apart, especially at night. He always sleeps next to me, under my arms or near my legs. In fact, the first time we were apart was when I gave birth to my 2nd daughter. I couldn't practically bring him in the hospital and let him stay there with me.

Initial plan to send him off to my in-law was the days I would be in the hospital. Mind you, it was 4 days straight and with that amount of time, I truly miss him like crazy. But my mil is still not feeling well enough to look after him by herself, since fil and sil are working.


So today, after much complaints from my mom (tired mother), me (confinement mother) and himself (the shocking father) about his cries and whines each single day, my hubby decided to let him stay at his other grandparents. Yup.

Today marks the day to be his first trip stay over without the mama and abah at his nenek's house in Sembawang. At first I was reluctant to let him go, but hubby comforted me that he would be all right. It won't kill to have a day of peace and rest. (sigh + sob)


I've packed his things and even wrote a personal checklist of his milk timings, what time to give, what he should and should not eat since he has eczema. I hope mil and sil won't get piss off with the list. Afterall, he is my son. I'm just being protective.

I hope hope he will not cry over there and do something nuts and make my mil faints or something. He just needs attention. And oh.. don't carry him too much, make him do the walkings. That's all.

So I wonder, who will survive the sleepover, my son or the grandparents?

Another note, my babygirl is 2 weeks old already and so far, only my mil has came to see her grand-daughter. I know you are busy, but somehow, the treatment between the boy and the girl is so far stretch different. I wonder why. Some acknowledgement of my girl being part of the family will be nice, coz now, not only the boy exists, she does too.

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Aiyoo.. I tink my sis will definitely understand. On the day she sent her son to my mom (cos she needs to start work) member nangis you. Sedih jugak. Definitely sad!!

I feel likewise to. My dad take special care and attention to my sis son cos mine kan girl. Dia dah ramai sangat girl in his life agaknya. But I am lucky cos all my sis dote on Elisya.

Just tell me the convenient date/time, so I can visit your girl.

:-) Su

12:27 PM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

Girl... How are you coping? Okay.. :D

11:55 AM, July 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sue...me coping well..sometimes je ada lows.. =p i'll sms you ok.

-aida-

1:51 PM, July 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home