Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Joy of BundLes



Baby Girl... My Baby Girl...

I'm so so thrill to know that I'm having a babygirl when I was 5 months pregnant with her. I couldn't wait to see her and play dressy with her. Now I have a soon2be friend to shop with. Haha..

We name her - Siti Darwisyah Bte Mohamad Fadli

Borned on 04 July 2007 at 1314hrs, weighing 2.6kg, by Elective Caesarean at Gleneagles Hospital.
Surgery done by Dr Lisa Chin.

My Confinement started the day I returned home to my parents' last Saturday and shall continued til 44 days. So keep counting to the day I'd be out wondering.




Never to forget my Baby Boy who is going to be 14 months old. Don't worry, he is still learning the art of walking, hasn't take of yet this little boy.

I think he knows he is a big brother and has to be protective of his little sister. He strokes her hair, sometimes pull her clothes nearer to him and 'Ah ah ah' at her. Whenever she cries at night, he wakes up and only sleeps when she's quiet. Lol but really!

I'm lucky this time. I get to breastfeed my babygirl full time. No formulae this time round. She loves my tits so much that they crack! She also only wakes up once or twice at night. Phew! Crying? Rarely... only Coo and cry whenever she's hungry and has a wet diaper.

My main worry is my baby boy. He's lonely and used to being the only attention and needs me as his playfriend. I can't do much with the wound. I can't even carry him whenever he wants ME. I really miss him.

My Mil is still sick to help look after the baby boy. My dad has urine infection 2 days before I gave birth to baby girl. He is still suffering from it and his moodscale slides down each single day. He is still working hard and his birthday 61 is around the corner. My mom is not feeling well too. She complains she can't shit properly and feels very windy down at our women thingy.

As I'm pretty much immobile at carrying things, I try to help out in the morning. I help to clean the kitchen, sometimes toilet, hang and fold the laundry, and at the same time, look after baby girl and baby boy (when my mom gets too tired from his forever demanding for 'dicarry'). So I don't have time to nap in the day.

But it is not that bad really. I just have to be brave and handle things one at a time. I may seem ok, walking well without much hunching and look fine BUT inside me is all stitches that may not heal yet, or maybe bleeding if I am not careful. Afterall this is the 2nd time they cut me up at the same spot in less than a year gap. Imagine that.

Sigh. So I'd be very careful in future. Must write a contract, sign and seal by hubby to NOT make me pregnant again within the next 5 years!. IUD it is in 2 months time.

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I am just a passing reader. Your baby boy is VERY cute and so is Darwisyah. And i do admire you for being able to take care of them both. Your boy is still so young and i guess he needs as much as attention ad your baby girl Love them equally ya! Salute and take care!

12:26 AM, July 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burpies,Muka darwisyah betul betul macam muka kau. alhamdullilah. cute lah..

5:07 AM, July 15, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

aida!!! your daughter looks exactly like u sei!!! hehehe.. wonder if she have the cute little dimples too :-)

9:52 PM, July 16, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

Hi...

She looks beautiful. I hope you are getting better. Take lots of ikan haruan. It helps. :-)

Stay in touch!

11:48 AM, July 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks all. yeah sue.. i'm eating the fish itself. hehe...

-aida-

1:38 PM, July 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey siz... your baby girl really look like u... with a bit of the arab face. she so adorable.

you son still chubby. he so follow muka abg adli. take care ok!!

4:23 PM, July 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home