Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hiccups - ps KENA SCRAM!

Hiccups during confinement? I think it's going fairly well. Let me quote a younger cousin saying this to his mom, while we all watched his dad being buried in the grave, years ago.

Nizam - Mama, abah kata orang muda sedu nak membesar, kalau orang tua sedu nak mati.

Not til last Monday, when the senior designer in charge of renovation (Mr N) above my mom's crib dropped by to inform us on their hacking the floor mission. He was kind enough to give us time to quickly blah from the house and seek refuge at my sis's crib a block or two away.

But unknown to him, the stupid contractors started on hacking while I was bf my daughter. She stopped munching my tit and looked around. My son started crying while putting his hand over his ears. It was chaotic.

So I told my dad and he called to give a piece of his mind to Mr N. Mr N told my dad the hacking would last for 3 days. I had to sleepover at my sis's crib with my daughter due to:
a) orang tengah pantang mana leh merayap, pindah randah.
b) cuaca mendung, confirm esok hujan, camner nak naik ke rumah kakak.
c) mana leh naik tangga sangat, daya ke kau? (my sis's crib on the third storey with no lift)

The next night, I insisted on going back to mom's crib coz I missed my bed. And went back to sis's crib on the next day.
So today no renovating done above as dad put a huge sticker on their door saying, "you promise, there's babies downstairs!" hmmmmmm...

But aha... Mr N did tell dad that they continue to hack down walls next week. Dammit. I didn't want to lepakz at my sis's crib coz:
a) tak selesa lar babe.
b) mil dia super talkative. sometimes entertaining and others annoying.
c) noisy lar. thus i get a bit pressurized and frust tonggek.

So the next choice is to go back to my own crib. Alamak! That's like a week advance than we planned. How will I survive the housework? the kids? Pantang still lom over nie. hmmm....

Hubby offered these:
a) housework - me (clothings + cooking department) him (flooring + marketing + cooking department)b) the kids - me (baby girl) him (baby boy).

He also mentioned, "if i lazy, just ring up the part-time cleaner lar dear".

So this Saturday, my mom and sis will help to sweep and mop the floor (lantai ku meleket with taik cicak - confirm punya). My part here is to start packing (another headache).

And Sunday night, dad will drive me back to my own crib and hopefully I will last like forever staying there. I seriously can't be bother to jetset between mil's house, mom's house and my house like last time.

And Monday, he he...like what hubby said, I rung up the part time cleaner, Kak H, and she agreed to come to clean up the whole house. Hooray!

Speaking of confinement, mom insists on coming over to my crib every day to make sure I don't go out. Alamak!

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home