Friday, July 13, 2007

A few days before she comes out...

Let's recalled what happened the week I was about to deliver. Oh well, there's nothing much to do except made my hubby spent more time with me and the son.

On Friday...

I had my last check up with my gynae with an increase in weight. I was thrilled coz I hadn't been gaining well for this pregnancy. After that, hubby treated me to ayam penyet at Lucky Plaza. We went to Takashimaya's nursery room to change our son's wet diaper. He fell asleeped by himself after getting bored with me oogling at Chanel's latest handbag. Ha ha. With a sleeping baby, we had a chance to sit down at Coffee Bean for my ice blended.

Then we made our way to Centrepoint coz I wanted to buy nursing bras from Mothercare. We bumped into Lina who gave me Baby Gap for our not yet born baby girl. We continued window shopping at Robinson newest baby corner and hubby got sidetracked with Transformer toys. Even made an excuse saying our son wanted it so badly. Yeah right.

I was so tired by then but since it was raining when we reached Tampines, we sidetracked abit to Tampines Mall. Hubby went for a foot massage while I continued my shopping in Mothercare. I seriously like Mothercare products coz they are from London/Europe and very baby-friendly. However, they can be seriously over-pricing. I bought a shirt for the son and pink bootie for the girl. Hee Hee.

The next day...

I told hubby we should either go to the beach or go chill at Lina's house and see her 2nd 3month old baby boy. Since it was cloudy and a bit drizzle-ly, we decided the 2nd choice. We drove to CompassPoint to buy a gift for the baby and once again, hubby got sidetracked with the Transformer toy. He even volunteered to buy a cheap one but decided against it coz it was too small. He said lah.

We drove and got a bit lost on the way to Lina's house. She was my project mate in Poly and happened to be bestfriend with my hubby who used to be her ITE classmate. She was the one who matchmade us and was so thrilled when we got married. Lol.

Her 3month old is so big and attractively handsome. Her 2 years and half old is tall, slender and a bit shy. Both delivered by Caesarean method. I saluted her coz she seemed to be stronger than me at recovering from the surgery. Practically my shifu at recovering from the surgery. Haha.

The next day...

I followed hubby to mil's house at Sembawang by cab. The paternal grandparents missed their only grandson so much. By the way, mil is still sick with headache on-off. I smsed Ita on the way there. I wanted to see her before I delivered. She came with her hubby, boy, her daughter and her mil. It was fun watching our children play, laugh and cry together.

The next day ...

I left my son under the care of my parents. My dad was sick so he was forced to take mc by his company doctor. I went to the library with my sister to return my son's books. He loves books though he can't read yet, but he loves looking at the pictures and listening to anyone who reads to him.

Then we walked over to Singapore Post for me to collect a parcel from Sue, and proceeded on to Century Square to buy some more baby things at Kiddy Palace. Then my sister insisted on going to Metro. Metro was still having the 50% closing sale.

I am not a big fan of messy sale and had nothing in mind to buy, so I just followed wherever my sister went. She went slightly crazy with the sale and we sidetracked a lot. She bought two blouses and stuffs for her kitchen. It was already 6pm. We were queue-ing at McDonald before our pissed-off dad called and made us go home.

The next day....

I stayed home due to too tired of going out. I wanted to chill at home and besides, I still needed to pack my hospital bag. Hubby went to watch Transformer movie by himself and I made him buy me chicken wings. It was supposed to be from KFC but the movie ended slightly late and KFC was closed. So again, McDonald Mcwings it was. My last chicken for the next 2 months to come.

And Oh. I didn't sleep early that night. I watched my son sleep and continued to hug my hubby while we watched some Japanese Animation together on the bed.

The End.

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home