Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blabbers of the Mind

I have too many too many to write from my thoughts. But hor, must becareful this time round or someone else will do the honour to be mad angry unhappy with my say.

Watever it is... I will write it once I feel like pouring it out. For now, hey Multiply.Com is FUn indeed. Especially when your Poly mates started to blog and post pictures. Kewl. I'm prefering it there coz I can track readership. Here? Anonymous memandang.

But still thinking la coz I like the link name - sharedroses.blog -> share red roses...
and there's still another link i and hubby made up a few years back before we kawin - www.kukustarfish.tripod.com
Maybe should make business from that name. Hmph....

I'm truly truly considering to go back to work mid next year coz I MISS SHOPPING SO MUCH... Sue you hear that?
and I told hubby I wanna go for a trip to BANGKOK to be BENGKOK ... Lina you hear that?
also...before I forget, my abang sedara will be getting hitched next year so need to attend lah... whoever you hear that?
and and and one of my twin makciks (they are actually a year younger than me) will be getting engaged and hitched to ANAK DATUK in M'sIA in 3 months time. Amboi so unsangkarable you. and I heard, she will be staying in Japan with hubby. Wow wee... must get her contacts ... mana tau leh ask her to shop for me in JAPAN!

Oh! Dad's birthday is on this Sunday. What to buy what to buy when I can't even go out? Probably another ciggie container or case.- eh BRILLIANT!

Haha..forgot to mention HUBBY's 30th BELATED BIRTHDAY on 10 JULY. No present for him though. I keep the money just like you keep the money for my/yours present next year. LOL. (dua dua takmoh kalah nak presents over 1K harganya!)

Oklah. Penat!

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

siz maybe u can try wordpress. wordpress can put password to your post. so if u want to rant abt something but dun wan anyone to read it, u can always put a password for that particular post.

nonetheless, do keep blogging. i love to read on the progress of ur kids!

4:28 PM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

Weee.. Shopping?! I tell you babe, over here (Raffles Place) lots of shopping to do. Carilah kerja kat sini, leh kita shop together. :D

No worries, kalau you tak leh shop, I can be your personal shopper. :D Always happy to shop, I mean for you lah.

Btw, your hubby birthday is the same as my bestfriend lah. Also 1977. Happy belated birthday to him.

Ciao
Su

P/s: Kalau gi Borders leh shop for baby book for me. ;-)

3:39 PM, July 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

1:06 PM, November 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home